Accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll
I offer affordable, straightforward support that’s tailored to your requirements. Typically, I provide some or all of these services for my clients.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly VAT return online
- Preparation and filing of monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) return
- Preparation of Management Accounts to aid decision-making
- Payroll reporting including PAYE, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay
- Auto-enrolment preparation for workplace pensions
- Sole trader annual self-assessment tax return
- General office administration such as invoicing
- Company secretarial services including annual return to Companies House
Which services would ease your workload?
My accounts are in safe hands
“I have worked with Tracey Phillips for over 6 years and I must say the service has been excellent. She has undertaken my accounts and bookkeeping for a number of my companies and I know my accounts are in safe hands. As a business owner it is always important to know that the professionals you employ for your companies are ensuring you maintain compliance and make the process hassle-free. Would wholeheartedly recommend her services.”